The Magellan 9400i scanner/scale: a new class of high performance bar code scanners. With digital imagers in all planes, the 9400i scanners read both 1D and 2D bar codes seamlessly without requiring item orientation by the cashier.
The Magellan 9400i allows optimum positioning for POS or self-checkout touchscreens, payment terminals and printers while maintaining ergonomic comfort for both seated and standing cashiers.
The optional Magellan Customer Service Scanner (CSS) enables retailers to easily engage their customers in mobile commerce programs, allowing them to scan bar codes from their mobile phone screen or paper coupons.
- Application of high performance “imaging” technology for reading 1D and 2D barcodes
- The design of the device is compatible with traditional cash register
- CSS / Customer Service Scanner add-on option
- Shrink monitoring/prevention technology
- Supported EAS integration
|Reading Technology||Imager, 5 sides plus CSS|
|Bar Codes||1D, 2D|
|Interfaces||RS-232, IBM 46XX, USB Multi-Interface|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||292 x 356 x 231 mm (model 939401, Short/Scanner Only)
292 x 401 x 174 mm (model 939403, Medium/Scanner Only)
292 x 508 x 174 mm (model 939405, Long/Scanner Only)
|Consumption||12 W, “Sleep Mode” 11 W|
|Options||Built-in scale, CSS, EAS|