POINTER d.o.o. is the data controller for personal information.
Collecting personal information
POINTER d.o.o. collects and processes personal information as follows:
- if contacted directly by the person to request information about products and services
- in case of a purchase of a product or service
- if other business partners of POINTER transfer personal information in a legally valid manner
Types of personal information
POINTER d.o.o. collects the following personal information:
- Person information: name, surname, title, address, telephone number, electronic mail, name of company, tax number
- Sales information: quotations, contracts, information on purchases of products and services, product models and configuration, date of purchase, date of order, date of delivery, price list, information on warranty, customer requests, information on customer consultancy, claims, information on current and past features of a product or service, information on product settings
Use of personal information
POINTER d.o.o. collects personal and sales information for the purpose of customer support and promotion of product and services.
The use of personal information is based on the interest of POINTER d.o.o. to supply information on offered products and services.
Security of personal information
POINTER d.o.o. continuously strives to maintain all necessary measures to protect personal information in accordance with applicable data protection regulations and common business practices.
Collected personal information is stored safely and indefinitely, or until the authorisation to use personal information is revoked.
Contacts for data protection
Questions related to the use of personal information should be directed as follows:
- per electronic mail, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- in writing, to the company address