The QuickScan Lite QW2100 linear imager is an entry level product created specifically for reading long and truncated bar codes which is common in some areas of the world. It is perfect for use in retail, light manufacturing, document/bill processing and banking/finance environments.
The QW2100 imager is small, lightweight and its ergonomic design is comfortable to use during daily operations. The imager is available with two interface options: USB or Keyboard Wedge / RS-232 and includes various packaging options so that it can be ordered as a scanner only or as a kit equipped with a scanner, cable and stand to facilitate hands-free reading options.
- Application: retail, light manufacturing, document/bill processing, banking/finance environments
- Wide scanning angle with an extended scanning line
- Specially designed stand (collapsible to use as a holder instead of a stand)
- Interface options: USB, Keyboard Wedge, RS-232
- The configuration software provides user-friendly features that simplifies the start-up procedure
|Name/Label||QuickScan I Lite QW2100|
|Reading Technology||Linear imager|
|Interfaces||RS232, USB, Keyboard wedge|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||170 x 65 x 70 mm|
|Impact Resistance||Withstands falls from a height of 1.5m to a concrete surface|