Cash, checks, credit card slips and other checkout documents must be stored securely and in sufficient quantities. National, international and sector-specific requirements and the different designs and functionalities of the individual items of POS furniture also have to be taken into account.
Diebold Nixdorf’s KA12-1 does all this and more, offering retailers a secure, robust cash drawer option.
- Base or countertop cash drawer
- Removable coin tray
- Variable for deployment in different national and international application scenarios
- High-capacity. entry-level cash drawer
- Size of banknote and coin compartments variable to allow for different currencies
- Space for checks, documents, wrapped coins
- Opening under software control, or emergency opening
- Cash drawer lock
|Manufacturer||Diebold Nixdorf, USA|
|Color||Light gray, black|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||410 x 425 x 114 mm|