One Time Link is a security software solution for encrypting and sharing sensitive data over the Internet.
WHY ONE TIME LINK?
- Data encryption is essential to securing enterprise information
- Encryption can be compromised by diverse threats, such as brute force attacks or malware, when encryption keys are stored locally or co-located with data, and on non-volatile storage (hard drives, SSD)
- Examples of security issues:
- Collaboration platforms (e.g. Gmail, WhatsApp) commonly provide secure end-to-end encrypted communication, but still leave sensitive data in plain text once it arrives to a selected destination
- Retrieval of data stored on a cloud communication service does not affect it’s storage, and data is left in an unchanged state
- In office environment, accessing unattended devices compromises security as correspondence with sensitive data may be observed
- Upon instancing, One Time Link creates a unique encryption key, and stores it along with the encrypted data in random access memory (RAM)
- Encryption key is unknown to operator or administrator and cannot be recovered
- One Time Link does not create a footprint on any storage device
- Kernel-level immutability is enforced to ensure that the operation of the solution is impervious to data tampering or illegal access
- After data decryption, data is overwritten with cryptographically secure random bytes, and additionally overwritten with zeros
- Unique one-time link can be used only once!
COMMON USE CASES
|HR/Human resource management||send employee information
|Commerce||send sensitive commercial document