Have you already acquired a euro counterfeit detector?
The euro is a desirable currency for counterfeiters since it is widely recognized as a stable currency with low inflation rates. Counterfeiters like the EUR 20 banknote the most, followed by the EUR 50. According to the ECB (2022), they represent two-thirds of all fake currency in 2021.
Counterfeit detectors can help you, your company, and your clients to stay safe from fake money. Check and validate your money in a matter of seconds, and you’ll never have to worry about the legitimacy of the received banknotes again!
Contact for more information about the CT 433 SD euro counterfeit detector!
- The CT 433 checks the Euro and two other currencies (standard GBP and CHF) by default
- Succesfully tested (www.ecb.int)
- Verifies the following authentication features: MT, MG, IR, 2D
- Automatic currency detection
- Multifunctional display shows: quantity and totals of (accepted) notes and individual value per note
- Automatic standby after 30 seconds
- Detection speed: ≤ 0.3 seconds per note
- Insert Euro notes lengthways in any direction
- Banknote ejection from front or rear
- Updates via SD-card or USB
- AC/DC adapter included (220V-240V)
- Optional accessories:
– Rechargeable battery
– Update software (SD Card)
- Dimensions: 137 x 117 x 62 (HxWxD in mm)
- Weight: 0,46 kg
- Power: 110-230V / <10W
- Signal: optical & accoustic
- Certificate: CE/TÜV/GS
- Warranty: 12 months