Self-service solutions can reduce friction during transactions, and support additional functionality such as order-taking, service, product information, ticket and lottery sales and so much more. The K-two interactive kiosk is designed to quickly, seamlessly assist your consumers at every step of their journey.
The K-two’s ergonomic design delivers a consistently relaible experience. It is built for 24/7 operation and offers flexible configuration options.
The K-two meets the demands of your business, and is a strategic solution that delivers results.
- Highly reliable technology with flexible, modular design for enhanced functionality
- Cashless payment functionality (standard payment terminals, customized countertop payment terminals, NFC)
- Your choice of installation options (single/double sided installation, free standing/on-wall, floor mounting/ceiling mounted cable duct)
- Use of latest ePOS technology, made for retail
- Customizable terminal look (implementation options, color scheme and branding)
|Manufacturer||Diebold Nixdorf, USA|
|Scanning/Printing Functionalities||2-D barcode scanner (optional)
80 mm thermal printer (optional)
|Customer Interaction||22”, 27” or 32” LCD TFT multi-touchscreen (format 16:9)
|System Unit||PC-system kiosk box (inside)|
|Security||Status light (optional)
Attendant lock (optional)
|22” single-sided (w/o pole)||441 mm||167 mm||885 mm||approx. 36 kg|
|22” single-sided (with pole)||441 mm||167 mm||1705 mm||approx. 52 kg|
|22” double-sided (with pole)||441 mm||236 mm||1705 mm||approx. 76 kg|
|27” single-sided (w/o pole)||441 mm||167 mm||998 mm||approx. 41 kg|
|27” single-sided (with pole)||441 mm||167 mm||1848 mm||approx. 57 kg|
|27” double-sided (with pole)||441 mm||236 mm||1848 mm||approx. 87 kg|
|32” single-sided (w/o pole)||441 mm||167 mm||1099 mm||approx. 50 kg|
|32” single-sided (with pole)||441 mm||167 mm||1874 mm||approx. 69 kg|
|32” double-sided (with pole)||441 mm||236 mm||1874 mm||approx. 94 kg|